Thursday, September 3, 2009

Brain Block...

Yikes, brain block sounds scary! No, I don't have an aneurysm just some sort of writer's block apparently.

As exciting as Curt Schilling, retired Red Sox pitcher, would be to write about after he announced he's serious about running for Ted Kennedy's Senate seat, I don't really get into politics.

As exciting as Michael Vick's NFL eligibility pushed up to week 3 of the regular season is, I'm just not very intrigued by it.

As exciting as the U.S. Open has been this week, (not very) writing about almost every men's seed getting through the early rounds while only one high women's seed has been upset so far in Russian Elena Dementieva is just not that inspiring.

And as much as I love fantasy football, I would rather wait to write about my sleeper picks and busts for the fantasy drafts until closer to the season.

So I have settled upon the conclusion that I have a severe case of writer's block or maybe that's just by default. You decide.

Until tomorrow...Adios Amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment